free website stats program fat boy | Harley Davidson Forums

fat boy

drbeard

day off work tommorow(friday),going to roadtest a fatboy! at our local main stealer,may have to nsellma kidney!

I hope the weather is good for it watch for leaves on the road

Brian

Once the bug gets you then your hooked so you will just have to get that bike i have seen me working day and night to get the pennies together

Brian

Test rides are a great way to familiarize yourself with a perspective buy, especially if it is exact model you are interested in. Do make sure your riding skills are brushed up, or if you are fairly new to motorcycling taking the Riders' Edge or MSF Basic Riding course prior to doing this helps you to pick those things you like while fresh in your mind. So easy to get caught up in the emotions of the moment with preconceived notions. Common mistake is buying more bike than you really can handle comfortably, not ride enough because of the stress involved and lose interest.

Buy what FEELS right, that matches up to your skill and use...no point in buying a Big Touring Rig and only ride within 25 miles of home 90% of the time, but the opposite is true too, buying a Sportster but going for long 200 mile or longer rides with gear 2-UP is probably not going to work either. Enjoy your search, and remember a 1-2 or 3 year old bike still has many of the features desirable and comparable to newly minted models if your budget is limited...calling your dealer a stealer is a hint that $$$'s are weighing heavy in your decision.

The Fat Boy is a great bike. You can add a detachable windshield and bags if you want to travel but it will change the look. I bought a Street Glide for my long distance traveling and ride the Fat Boy around town.

The Fat Boy is a great bike. You can add a detachable windshield and bags if you want to travel but it will change the look. I bought a Street Glide for my long distance traveling and ride the Fat Boy around town.

I ride a Street Glide and my wife rides a Fatboy. Both awesome bikes.

Good luck

Back