free website stats program fat bob original tank decals??? | Harley Davidson Forums

fat bob original tank decals???

pdaris

Hi everybody, long time no talk!!! well i'm back! hope you're all doing well and riding hard.

a quick one: i want to change my 08 streetbob tank decals with fat bob ones. anyone knows the part number, they are not in the accessories catalogues:x

so (EDIT).

well thanx in advance

pdaris

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the 2007 Night Train tank badge on my Street Bob. Love it. Just went to the dealer and asked for the year and model badge I wanted.
hypercharger.jpg

The stock Street Bob badge is the UGLIEST ever designed!

frtwheel.jpg

UUUUUuuuughh!

Might be worth looking at the Street Glide badge. It's similar to the stock Street Bob but actually chrome and not that cheap pewter looking tin they put on the Street Bob.

I put the 2007 Night Train tank badge on my Street Bob. Love it. Just went to the dealer and asked for the year and model badge I wanted.
hypercharger.jpg

The stock Street Bob badge is the UGLIEST ever designed!

frtwheel.jpg

UUUUUuuuughh!

Might be worth looking at the Street Glide badge. It's similar to the stock Street Bob but actually chrome and not that cheap pewter looking tin they put on the Street Bob.

I like, How much was it?

I like, How much was it?

I live in Canada so everything costs twice as much!
Maybe $40 for the pair? Can't exactly remember.

The key is not to order off the HD website or out of the catalog. The choice is limited to only a couple designs.

You need to find an original on a bike that you like and order one for that model and year. The curve of the tank on most big twins is close enough not to pose a problem.

I live in Canada so everything costs twice as much!
Maybe $40 for the pair? Can't exactly remember.

The key is not to order off the HD website or out of the catalog. The choice is limited to only a couple designs.

You need to find an original on a bike that you like and order one for that model and year. The curve of the tank on most big twins is close enough not to pose a problem.

Thanks Much going to look into this:D

Back