free website stats program Fads come and go.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fads come and go....

I miss my bell bottoms too! I wonder what my chances are of finding another pair at the second hand store? Who knows, might start a new fad!

try to get a pair of striped or plaid ones :D:D

wonder maybe Jack has some from his Yuppie collection.

Even just an ol' man or woman on a bike fad would be okay by me, just sayin':)

Look around you as you ride.That is the new fad!!:D

Wear a full face helmet (like me:newsmile01:) and nobody knows. (except everyone on HDT)

Hmmm, I donno, I kinda liked bell bottoms. Then again, I liked my hair but that too passed:).
Ishmael

Wonder how those would work with the open belt primarys:lolrolling I saw some of those at a bike show in Daytona. I asked the guy what was the main reason for having that, he said it gave better performance and easier maintenance, but said it would chew up some pants. It looked down right dangerous to me, had visions of somebody's leg wrapping around it a few times.

What's up with Badgerw's post ? Am I the only one that is not seeing anything there ?

Wear a full face helmet (like me:newsmile01:) and nobody knows. (except everyone on HDT)

Wonder how those would work with the open belt primarys:lolrolling I saw some of those at a bike show in Daytona. I asked the guy what was the main reason for having that, he said it gave better performance and easier maintenance, but said it would chew up some pants. It looked down right dangerous to me, had visions of somebody's leg wrapping around it a few times.

What's up with Badgerw's post ? Am I the only one that is not seeing anything there ?

self editing taken to the ultimate level:newsmile100::newsmile100:
must of heard that Glider has the POOF button all warmed up :D:D

It happens on the odd occasion when a mobile device is used that the text in the post gets lost and the next moderator that comes along will remove the empty post as if it had never been there

Brian

try to get a pair of striped or plaid ones :D:D

wonder maybe Jack has some from his Yuppie collection.

Nah, just black 501 jeans and The Stash, going out in style:p I did get kicked out of school for wearing Bell Bottoms in 67:s

The two latest trends or fads presently are Baggers followed by Trikes.
A few of the instructors at Wyotech had custom bike shops and were busy when the market was hot. When the bottom dropped out they ran a general service shop and then became instructors.

The two latest trends or fads presently are Baggers followed by Trikes.
A few of the instructors at Wyotech had custom bike shops and were busy when the market was hot. When the bottom dropped out they ran a general service shop and then became instructors.

Funny you mentioned trikes.....I saw fat boy low turned into a trike today! No Kidding! The front of this thing was all brand new fat boy low and the back was a trike! Good work matching all the paint and trip on the rear end too!

I agree with R W B, what is up with open primary's??? saw a vid the other day and the rider had gotten a squirrel stuck in his. Even saw one that was an open CHAIN primary (looked like it could chew you leg off from knee down)

I agree with R W B, what is up with open primary's??? saw a vid the other day and the rider had gotten a squirrel stuck in his. Even saw one that was an open CHAIN primary (looked like it could chew you leg off from knee down)

Old school tough looking and yes you best be careful riding them ask me how I know that one with Bell bottoms OUCH:p

Back