free website stats program Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Exhaust

Louder...Fish Tails. I have them on my 05 Road King Custom. Deeper...Not sure if those two combos are available out of the same exhaust. Maybe Rinehart Racing Exhaust.... ~Ty

Fish tail drags are about loud enough, tho you will need some back pressure G-ForceSafeRacer these can be installed easy to give some back pressure and still give a good bark

Just ordered Wild Pig pipes. Check them out. I ordered factory seconds which sell on eBay.
He even threw a free 2 " baffle.

M KHan

Freedom Perfromance, it doesn't get any better than these folks for quality, looks and sound. I have Tru Dual Fishtail setup on my 07 RKC and they are by far, the best exhaust I've ever run. By the way, I have plenty of experience with numerous exhaust systems, 30 plus years in the sadlle!

Highly recommended, give them a try

Freedom Performance

I have the 07 110 RK SE3, Cobalt Blue, Axtell cylinders & pistons 575 red shift cams thunder max auto tune with the true dual Rinehart’s. The sound has kept many cagers from switching lanes into my lane when the bike roars at them. It sounds very healthy at idle. Also lets every one think I may have that Harley bad boy attitude, even though I have seasoned well with age. HA HA Good luck to you as there are many different choices out their.

Hey,

'07 RKC with Samson slip-ons.
Sounds pretty good, but I want louder and deeper. Any suggestions?

Thx.

Have you had the muffs on for awhile or is it a recent mod? Just asking cause sometimes certain slips will get a little louder , better rumble with time.

Back