Exhaust upgrade

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ctree, Aug 5, 2010.

1. ctree

ctree Member

I am looking to make changes but need expert advice. I want new performance slip on mufflers and a fuelpak or other unit to wake up my bike. I am not interested in another dyno tune.
    I have an 05 UC
    Stage ll big bore
    Zippers Max flo AC
    V & H True Duals
    Screaming Eagle slip ons
    Andrews 37 Cams

(I have a set of V & H Monster Ovals that sound great but are too loud. Will adding baffles work or will it destroy performance?)

I forgot to add that I have a SERT

Ctree

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2010
  2. ctree

ctree Member

Thanks Hobbit, I had the bike on a dyno at the dealer and I lost 15HP 6 on Torque and this was right before the cam chain tensioners went south. I am looking to regain what was lost without putting it on a dyno unless I have to.
    Ctree

3. ctree

ctree Member

Thanks Hobbit, I will give that a try.
    Ctree

4. SoCal Rider

SoCal Rider Member

Are you running the Screamin Eagle or monster ovals? I just ordered the V&H dresser duals but haven't decided on slip ons yet,,, I want a loud rumble but not a straight pipe (EDIT)your neighbor off loud.
    I REALLY like the fish tails but have not heard the V&H fish tails live... has anyone got them or heard them?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
  5. ctree

ctree Member

I am running the SE slip-ons. The Monster Ovals will have the rumble you want.
    Ctree

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Agree w/Hobbit...you're good w/current set-up. Got some nice UG's in your Ultra so save the $$$ for other goodies...;-)

7. ctree

ctree Member

What are UG's?

8. ctree

ctree Member

Thanks