free website stats program Electra Glow light pod kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Electra Glow light pod kit

mperdun85

Banned
Just looking for some friendly advice to where the easiest and safest places to install my light pod kit. I have the starter kit with the six lights. I do have the installation instructions but they dont really specify the best places to install them. I have a 2008 1200C. Thanks

Agree with Smitty. Hook em up and move them around. That's what I did on my Heritage. Try behind the air cleaner, behind the horn and so on. I put a couple on the frame pointing up to highlight the chrome.

Thanks for the site. This helps out greatly

I just wanted to say to everyone that is considering buying the Electra Glo light pod kit from harley to ensure that you read as many reviews as you can. The light pods you receive from them do not light the bike up as much as most of us would like even with the expansion kit. I have talked to several riders who have bought them and it is kind of sad for the price you pay through harley for the quality you receive. I have a 08 Sporster and there are not enough lights to light everything up i would like. I would be more angry if i had a bigger bike knowing that it would look even worse. So please everyone do your research before you buy the lights from Harley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post! This helps a great deal as I'm looking into adding lights to my bike sometime this Fall. I've heard of Lizard Lights (Kuryakyn...I think). Does anyone have experience and/or comments on this product?

Back