free website stats program eGlideGoodies air deflectors | Harley Davidson Forums

eGlideGoodies air deflectors

RicanGlider

Hello All :D

Just want to warn everyone so they dont do the same mistake I did:52: Do your research first, I thought I did! :cry

Last week I decided to get me some air deflectors for my EGC, I found them a eGlideGoodies.
$79.99 +$12.00 for shipping $92.00. not bad I thought, at the stealer they are $95.00 plus tax.

Less than 5 minutes later I was on eBay just looking around and found them for $64.00+$6.00 shipping $70.00:52:

A difference of $22.00:52:, man I felt like sh$$T :31:

What broke my hearth was seen that it was the very same product.:cry

I emailed them, ask if they can price match, not replay, called them, just an answering machine, still no reply, no much for customer service:bigsmiley33:, now the paypal transaction cleared so they should me on the mail soon. Oh well, I will do my homework better next time.:eam

Andres

It always pays to ask first, someone here may have done the same thing previously.

I was at the dealer yesterday looking for a few chrome goodies that I didn't have yet when I saw their chrome oil dipstick for my bike which was $49 and thought it would look good but couldn't justify the price for what it was and the amount that it could be seen. It's chrome plated plastic.
After giving it some thought and looking at my dipstick on the bike, I realized that a round sportster caliper insert in chrome that was 1 3/8' would cover the top of the stick and give me what I wanted so I bought the insert for $5.95 and applied it . It looks great. Now to figure out what to do with the other $43....:D

I guess what I'm trying to say here is to shop around and consider alternatives before buying.

Yeap,
am with you, am usually very wise on my shopping, as far narrowing down features quality and price.

I think I had one too many shots of Bacardi Limon that night:52:

Dont drink and shop online!!!!!:bigsmiley32:

I wouldn't fret it, Rican 22 bucks is 22 bucks I know, but then again, it's only 22 bucks. I don't think e-glide goodies seels junk, so just be glad you're getting a good quality product, and that you paid for quality.

You could just return it. That's one reason I don't like to use Paypal for online shopping. I always use a credit card that I obtained simply for that purpose. If you're not satisfied with a CC purchase, you can always dispute the transaction, and 9 times out of 10 you will get the credit you deserve (no pun intended).

I looked at the eglide doodie web site and their return policy looks pretty liberal:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Returns: Products may be authorized for return up to 10 days after date of purchase. If you're not completely satisfied, contact eGlideGoodies to return the product for a refund (minus shipping/handling charges and applicable restock fees). [/FONT]

Check your credit cards and the options they have.
I have Citi bank Visa and they have a virtual card option that you go to their site and log in to get a virtual card number based on your real card number. It's good for that purchase and if it is used after that, the transaction will not go through. It's a nice feature so your card number isn't on the internet to be used illegally.

Hello All :D

Just want to warn everyone so they dont do the same mistake I did:52: Do your research first, I thought I did! :cry

Whoa!..Dude ! I done way more stupid things than that...I have a Road King. I bought a speaker system with a amp...for my Ipod...call "4wheeltunes"...cost $499.00....3 sets of speakers and addition amp coz the first one did not last 2 years ...have over $700.00 plus dollars invested in the dang thing...and know what..Its a piece of crap..I did not do my homework either..Now I have a Hoppe Fairing...1500.00 bucks...but at least now I can listen to music..lol So ..Listen...Don't feel bad at all...I almost bought a Center Stand as well...Coz you gave a good report and are happy with it...but I'm 62 so not sure I could put the thing up on the stand....but love the idea...That why this forum is the best...coz we have so many fantastic opinions...and lots of experience of screwin up!..Oh BTW...I don't recommend 4Wheeltunes"...regardless what posted on their testimonials...I think they might be fake....not sure!

I don't think e-glide goodies sells junk, so just be glad you're getting a good quality product, and that you paid for quality.

You could just return it.

I looked at the eglide doodie web site and their return policy looks pretty liberal:

Thank you txhawg,
I thought about it but I might get charge 20% restock fee+ shipping and handling, its not worth it.
I guess what bother me the most is that I called and emailed to stop the transaction and nothing. :panic

Also, its the same product.

Whoa!..Dude ! I done way more stupid things than that...this forum is the best...coz we have so many fantastic opinions...and lots of experience of screwin up!..Oh BTW...I don't recommend 4Wheeltunes"...regardless what posted on their testimonials...I think they might be fake....not sure!

Hello Fourdogs:D
Sorry to hear about your misfortune:34:, that's one of the reason I decided to start a thread about it, I noticed this forum is growing like a wildfire so I want to help any newcomer with good info. We can help each others:D

Centerstand for Fourdogs

Go for it Fourdogs. The centerstand is adjustable. Keep the rear wheel touching and it is very easy to get up.

Re: Centerstand for Fourdogs

Go for it Fourdogs. The centerstand is adjustable. Keep the rear wheel touching and it is very easy to get up.

Thanks ccov88, :D
I got the non adjustable. its easier to set my 06EGC on the stand that my 82 440 Kawasaki, just push down with your foot not lifting nothinggggg.:60:

ccov88...and RicanGlider....Hey guys ..thank you for the info....now am thinking about it again.....(Chrome ya know..lol)...just looks like a great feature...Btw ..do you remove your Jiffy Stand?...Thanks for any info

Last edited:
Back