free website stats program Edlebrock Performer Package | Harley Davidson Forums

Edlebrock Performer Package

3Js HD

Two years ago I was wanting more out of my 02 wide glide. Talking with a local perfomance bike shop that a friend of mine owns he suggested going to the Edlebrock Performer kit. Bored to 95 ci and .619 lift cams and Jims lifters 10.25:1 pistons it runs real nice up to the rev limiter. So I need a ajustable ignition to fine tune the engine. I am not sure what to buy and since Edlebrock closed the bike performance shop they are no help due to all the dyno records are no longer avaiable per Edlebrock. So I am thinking Crane Hi 4TC or Twin Tec or??????

Two years ago I was wanting more out of my 02 wide glide. Talking with a local perfomance bike shop that a friend of mine owns he suggested going to the Edlebrock Performer kit. Bored to 95 ci and .619 lift cams and Jims lifters 10.25:1 pistons it runs real nice up to the rev limiter. So I need a ajustable ignition to fine tune the engine. I am not sure what to buy and since Edlebrock closed the bike performance shop they are no help due to all the dyno records are no longer avaiable per Edlebrock. So I am thinking Crane Hi 4TC or Twin Tec or??????

Welcome to The Forum Tuning Settings Crane Hi-4TC - detonation - Harley Davidson Community Here is an older thread with some crane info

Back