free website stats program ECM Program | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

ECM Program

Thanks for chiming in. I will check into the Dobeck unit. If I ever get a chance to stop by the dealer and find out the difference in the two downloads I will post it here.

In case anyone is interested.....the above mentioned numbers are software downloads provided by Harley Davidson. They pertain to Harley components only i.e. Screamin' Eagle parts and are loaded via the old cartridge method......you cannot read or alter the settings. Tourbox, I purchased a Vance Hines Fuelpak for $150......brand new in the box. Should have it installed and programmed shortly. Thanks again for your input.

In case anyone is interested.....the above mentioned numbers are software downloads provided by Harley Davidson. They pertain to Harley components only i.e. Screamin' Eagle parts and are loaded via the old cartridge method......you cannot read or alter the settings. Tourbox, I purchased a Vance Hines Fuelpak for $150......brand new in the box. Should have it installed and programmed shortly. Thanks again for your input.

$150 is a great price, mine was $230

As I said before......thank you for your input, Toubox. Here is an update. FuelPak installed and set to the FP0033 settings. Runs great but has an occasional cough when accelerating. To get them to tell me what each mode setting is was a big negative. But..... they said to increase mode 5,6 and 9 about 5 increments each. If you need exact, pm me. Bike is running GREAT.

Back