free website stats program Earth Quake in Christchurch New Zealand | Harley Davidson Forums

Earth Quake in Christchurch New Zealand

brentm

we had a 6.3 earth quake here on Tuesday thats left huge destruction in our wee city (population of 400,000) and massive problems to our roading, sewage etc. there has been 76 bodies recovered to date with upto another 500 missing in the CBD, earth quake was only 2mls deep so it felt really strong, we had a 7.1 last September that left destruction but no loss of life, we are all over the after shocks and praying for the missing.

I saw it on the news today. I will say a prayer for the missing and deceased. Please stay safe!

This is a terrible thing it is on our news here now, I believe the US is sending aid , will add you all to the prayer chain, Peace

I'll remember you in my prayers. I met a lot of great Kiwi's & Aussie's last year while in Fiji, & even though I haven't gotten to visit either place yet, I still feel that you all are a part of my family now. I still have a good friend working in Fiji & my husband is hoping to go back later this year. We are hoping to do a hop to your country on the way over. Take care and we'll be praying for you.

we had a 6.3 earth quake here on Tuesday thats left huge destruction in our wee city (population of 400,000) and massive problems to our roading, sewage etc. there has been 76 bodies recovered to date with upto another 500 missing in the CBD, earth quake was only 2mls deep so it felt really strong, we had a 7.1 last September that left destruction but no loss of life, we are all over the after shocks and praying for the missing.

Brentm keep us informed of things as they unfold...our thoughts and prayers are with you and those in need. If you see valid support for the locals by U.S. or other major aid, post up pictures and info to contact them. We all would like to help, but seems there are plenty of scammers out there also. :hii

My local news has reported that a fire brigade rescue team from our area has gone to help try and get as many people out of the rubble alive as possible
I am sure that many other rescue teams from various parts of the world are there to help
i wish them all best success in saving as much life as possible

Brian

Back