free website stats program Early Christmas Present! | Harley Davidson Forums

Early Christmas Present!

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
The wife was having lunch with 2 of her friends. Both girls are home but doing the typical "home from college" stuff - catching up with friends until 1 or 2 in the morning and then sleeping in until noon. Shopping's done, everything's wrapped, too early to start cooking. Afternoon temps in the 50's today so..... I went out and rode for almost 3 hours today. Better than a thousand dollar therapy session!!! That's the most I've ridden in 2 months and man did it feel great! Everyone I encountered on the road was well behaved, even courteous. Must be the season. The whole day I kept humming "Merry Christmas To Me!"

I apologize to our northern members but I just had to throw this out there.

hey ya take it when ya can get it .. wish i could be out riding but not happening

and Merry Christmas

The wife was having lunch with 2 of her friends. Both girls are home but doing the typical "home from college" stuff - catching up with friends until 1 or 2 in the morning and then sleeping in until noon. Shopping's done, everything's wrapped, too early to start cooking. Afternoon temps in the 50's today so..... I went out and rode for almost 3 hours today. Better than a thousand dollar therapy session!!! That's the most I've ridden in 2 months and man did it feel great! Everyone I encountered on the road was well behaved, even courteous. Must be the season. The whole day I kept humming "Merry Christmas To Me!"

I apologize to our northern members but I just had to throw this out there.

I am happy for ya. Nothing better than knowing your Pilots relaxed...Merry Christmas lol You guys are gonna be getting backed up a bit with this crazy weather..I'm in East Central Missouri...we have 2 to 4 inches of rain heading our why...thats before the snow lol...:swoon <===I lov this guy!

Good for you Dr. D...believe me, if I could be riding - I would too & saving $1000's on therapy sessions. :newsmile011:

We've got 12+" of snow heading our direction so it's time to uncover my other riding machine - Troy Built Snowblower. :newsmile033:

I no i should have moved south when i was younger. now i hafto wait till i retire, 11 years. Blessings to all who can ride year round. was a sheet of ice out this am............merry CHRISTmas........

Good for you Dr. D...believe me, if I could be riding - I would too & saving $1000's on therapy sessions. :newsmile011:

We've got 12+" of snow heading our direction so it's time to uncover my other riding machine - Troy Built Snowblower. :newsmile033:

Had one of those and 2 snowmobiles when we lived on the UP of Michigan for 2 years. They're all kind of fun in their own way!

Back