Early Christmas Present!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Dr. Dolittle, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

The wife was having lunch with 2 of her friends. Both girls are home but doing the typical "home from college" stuff - catching up with friends until 1 or 2 in the morning and then sleeping in until noon. Shopping's done, everything's wrapped, too early to start cooking. Afternoon temps in the 50's today so..... I went out and rode for almost 3 hours today. Better than a thousand dollar therapy session!!! That's the most I've ridden in 2 months and man did it feel great! Everyone I encountered on the road was well behaved, even courteous. Must be the season. The whole day I kept humming "Merry Christmas To Me!"

I apologize to our northern members but I just had to throw this out there.

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

hey ya take it when ya can get it .. wish i could be out riding but not happening

and Merry Christmas

3. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

I am happy for ya. Nothing better than knowing your Pilots relaxed...Merry Christmas lol You guys are gonna be getting backed up a bit with this crazy weather..I'm in East Central Missouri...we have 2 to 4 inches of rain heading our why...thats before the snow lol...:swoon <===I lov this guy!

4. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Congrats on the day of riding. The way the weather looks, it's going to be a while for me.:(

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Good for you Dr. D...believe me, if I could be riding - I would too & saving $1000's on therapy sessions. :newsmile011:

We've got 12+" of snow heading our direction so it's time to uncover my other riding machine - Troy Built Snowblower. :newsmile033:

6. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

I no i should have moved south when i was younger. now i hafto wait till i retire, 11 years. Blessings to all who can ride year round. was a sheet of ice out this am............merry CHRISTmas........

7. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Had one of those and 2 snowmobiles when we lived on the UP of Michigan for 2 years. They're all kind of fun in their own way!