free website stats program Dynojet Power Commander 3 usb 805-510 ($100 shipped) | Harley Davidson Forums

Dynojet Power Commander 3 usb 805-510 ($100 shipped)

Dan.1977P

Came off my 06 FLSTFI. Replaced it with a TTS Mastertune since my build will soon need more of a tuner than the PC3. Please confirm with Dynojet that this model will actually work with your bike. I've seen reference to it working on 2001-08 EFI Softail, 2002-07 Touring Models, and 2004-08 Dyna but I can only confirm it works on my 06 softail.
Works great for a simple stage 1 build but I would pass if you want a really good tune.

For full disclosure, here is the whole story behind this unit. I have no reason to believe it has any issues but, here it goes:
Tuner started a tune with it and changed fuel tables and timing with it (don't need the timing module on HD according to DynoJet) and then decided to flash the ROM and bricked it. He also bricked another PC3 in their shop so I'm certain it was user error in updating the firmware. Sent them back to Dynojet and they reflashed it and it works fine now. RMA/RA numbers are on the unit so anyone can call Dynojet to confirm it's working or send it back to them for a discount on a new PCV.

Back