free website stats program DTC Codes | Harley Davidson Forums

DTC Codes

recharge

I ran the dtc codes and came up w/this p0131,p0134,p0151,p0261,p0263 & Pn 32919-07. I am going to redo all connections and see what happens, but a question about the 02 sensors since I have a tfi, will these read all the time in codes or will that connector that came with kit for the 02 sensor take care of the code that it is reading? Also that what would be that pn number be?

pn= part number. You shouldn't have codes, I would clear them and see if they still come up. Are you having problems???? I ask because you didn't list any problems or symptom.

I checked my dtc codes and p0505 popped up..which means idle control problem? anyone know what the dealer will do to fix the problem??? dyno?? :(

The check engine light comes on and stays on for 1-2min so I thought I would run the check. The bike seems to run ok.

The check engine light comes on and stays on for 1-2min so I thought I would run the check. The bike seems to run ok.
If it comes on then goes out that means it's historic codes. If it comes on and stays on then you have current codes. I would clear the codes and ride it to see if they come back. I couldn't say for sure, but It was probably something you did when you hooked up the TFI

Back