free website stats program Driver's backrest for Sportster and other bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

Driver's backrest for Sportster and other bikes

DLSchau

I just got my Sportster, my first Harley. A 2005 883 Custom. The previous owner put mini ape hangers on it. Those coupled with my short legs and mid-controls on the bike had me feeling like I was going to slide off the back of the single seat under hard acceleration.

I found this website: Protact Driver Backrest
(I haven't posted enough to include the URL - but if you Google Protact Driver Backrest you'll find the website)

I contacted owner Harold - real nice guy. I ordered a backrest. It arrived in a week. Very nice quality. Installation was easy. It is very comfortable. Riding is much more enjoyable now.

I don't have enough posts to attach pictures here, I'll put them in my photo gallery.

I would recommend this product to others.

I just got my Sportster, my first Harley. A 2005 883 Custom. The previous owner put mini ape hangers on it. Those coupled with my short legs and mid-controls on the bike had me feeling like I was going to slide off the back of the single seat under hard acceleration.

I found this website: Protact Driver Backrest
(I haven't posted enough to include the URL - but if you Google Protact Driver Backrest you'll find the website)

I contacted owner Harold - real nice guy. I ordered a backrest. It arrived in a week. Very nice quality. Installation was easy. It is very comfortable. Riding is much more enjoyable now.

I don't have enough posts to attach pictures here, I'll put them in my photo gallery.

I would recommend this product to others.
Welcome to The Forum, Protact Driver Backrest - Home Here you go This looks like a good product Good luck with your new toy and let us know the quality of the product and your ride:s

Back