free website stats program does anyone.... | Harley Davidson Forums

does anyone....

Redman

Have a set of rear touring standard issue passenger floorboards they have removed to change the look and are looking to sell. I have an 09 flhx and the stock passenger pegs are not cutting it for the wife.She likes the stock...50379-07B floorboards...I do want to keep the original ones but would gladly purchase your removed pair if they are sittin in a box. Thanks for the help. Red:cheers

I had the floorboards installed before I even took delivery of the bike. One look at those pegs and I knew my wife would be complaining after 15 minutes or so.

Good luck with your search.

Oh, have you priced out a new set from Zanotti's - probably a worthwile investment if you can't find a used set shortly.

If you are talking about the stock rubber inserts, I have a set.
I changed my floorboards on my '07 UGC to the H.O.G. inserts.
I have both the driver and passenger floorboards still sitting in the replacement boxes. Like new.
I'm in eastern Iowa.
Is this what you need?
[removed]
Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are talking about the stock rubber inserts, I have a set.
I changed my floorboards on my '07 UGC to the H.O.G. inserts.
I have both the driver and passenger floorboards still sitting in the replacement boxes. Like new.
I'm in eastern Iowa.
Is this what you need?
[removed]
Gary

Pretty sure he needs the whole item and not just the inserts since he currently has pegs but I'll let him verify this.

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking up the PN, I do agree that he's looking for the entire set, not just the inserts.

Let me know what you would consider a fair price and we will make arrangements to get you the cash...thanks for your help Sharp

Back