free website stats program Do you remember.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you remember....

Meet the Beatles. When my oldest sister married she took all her albums so I had to buy my own Beatles albums. Then I had to but them all on cassette. then I had to buy them all on CD. Then I had to buy the English versions. then I had to convert them all to MP3's
Will it ever end?

Last night I dressed in tails, pretended I was on the town
As long as I can dream it's hard to slow this swinger down

Wow. Great thread. hahaha.

I think the first one I bought was a 45 of One Tin Soldier. I don't remember who it was by.

But I think the first one I got was off the back of a cereal box. It was a cardboard record of The Archies.

:D

was it the Skeeter Davis version? I think they did another version for that Billy Jack movie

I never bought a lot of records but the first 45 was "Searchin" (side B: Young Blood) by the Coasters.. first album was Here's Little Richard.

I think that was for the second billy Jack movie. Pretty sure It was a woman did the first one

It was the version with the woman singer. I think it was Coven...and yes I googled it as well.

The other one that comes to mind that I had around that time was Burning Bridges from Kelly's Heros.

Welcome to the 70's!! LOL

Wow. Great thread. hahaha.

I think the first one I bought was a 45 of One Tin Soldier. I don't remember who it was by.

But I think the first one I got was off the back of a cereal box. It was a cardboard record of The Archies.

:D

Googled it--Had me wondering too.. One tin Soldier by the Original Caste

Back