Discount on Gerbings clothing?

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by horizonchaser, Nov 1, 2010.

1. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I'm not sure but for some reason I thought I had read that Gebings will offer a discount on their clothing line if we mention this forum. I called Gerbings inquiring about their gloves & jacket liner and I mentioned that to them while I was on the phone talking to them and the woman that I spoke to wasn't aware of that. So, is there a discount available for Gerbings line of clothing or am I totally off track here? It sure would be nice if there was. Also, are the glove liners just as good as the gloves? The reason why i ask is that I already own a good pair of riding gloves and it seems more economical to simply put liners underneath the gloves that I already own.
    Thanks! HC
  2. y2kflhr

y2kflhr Active Member

I don't know about a forum discount, but this is gerbings outlet store

Heated Clothing Outlet - Huge Discounts on Heated Clothing!

the only drawback is you order and wait, and wait, if they have it in stock it ships if not you get a refund, I got my g/f's liner through them and it was a perfectly good unit, just an older model, I saved about a hundred dollars

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

As the Tank said, the website offers discounts on certain models, and seasonal discounts during the year, but sadly no actual HDTalking discount, even though we "have" had many happy and satisfied users...! Might want to bring it up with their CSR, they might do so as a good will gesture.
  4. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Sweet! We certainly do get a lot of positive testimonials on our forum endorsing their line of clothing. It is because of those good reviews that I for one take into consideration the quality of their products. Thanks NewHD.
  5. 1potter1

1potter1 New Member

Grandprixmotorsports will give you 20% when you call or email Tracy for the online coupon code.
  6. SkootchNC

SkootchNC Active Member

the heated gear outlet, will list what they have in stock. if the item is not listed, it's out. Thet being said, suppliues are limited, and you will know shortly if the item is unavailable
    Grand Prix, in Littleton Co, is the first place I saw, that offered a discount on Gerbings, during cold weather season.

Warm and safe, first gear, and warm gear also offer good quality gear, at similar prices.
    First gear, also comes with controllers, so remember to factor that into your decision

I have the Gerbings Jacket Liner (grand prix) T-5 gloves and Union Ridge pants (outlet), and am quite happy with Gerbings.... and their customer service
  7. JDPEagle

JDPEagle Active Member

My wife and I both have a full Gerbing set-up (jacket liner and the G3 gloves). Very good products and made our motorcycling a year-round activity.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to find these products discounted from September through March every year. Discounts our often found during the warmer riding seasons.

It is a rarity that I say this, but these products are worth their price at full retail.
  8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Have to agree 100% here.:D
  9. Fire Chief 74

Fire Chief 74 Member

I live close to Grand Prix Motorsports and they are a great place to get tires as well as clothing. Boy its good to see Glider back.