free website stats program did research cant find 2006 96 cu | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

did research cant find 2006 96 cu

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2006models/2006-Harley-Davidson-FXDLIDynaLowRiderd.jpg
tn539s3.jpg

tn540s3.jpg

tn537s3.jpg

tn538s3.jpg

I sure like it's looks ,,,,, Does yours look like this one ? :D

signed....BUBBIE

Agree if you are happy ride it and enjoy and welcome to the Forum:s

I think the only reason it was 11,000 cuz it has a cutom paint from harley only 150 of the tins were made i have # 121 out of 150 and thats on that number is printed on the tank. I dont know if that makes a diffrece

I didnt think they put 96ci in 06 but if they did you can look at vin number,I might be wrong but the number after the designation gives you the engine,I.E. on a egc after the FC is a 4 denoting 96ci on a 88ci it is a 3..not sure is a dyna fx then the engine number? If the vin on engine does not match the vin on the chassis its not the original engine..

Also that 06 came with the Newer style oil pump, cam-plate with Hydraulic tensioner system..

Yes STOCK came as an 88 cu in motor..

I would like to hear back IF they said it was 95/96 then bought as that..?

The previous pict (dyna low)I showed was a nice looking bike... No doubt the values go UP a little on special Numbered bikes of so many from HD IF you find a person who likes that type of thing....

Looking to be deal better all the time !!

Signed....BUBBIE

Hey just bought a new 2006 dyna lowrider harley shop told me it was a 96cu i did research not that much but a little couldnt find a 2006 with a 96 cu do they make them and if so how can i tell... that its no an 88cu another thing was i not smart buying a harley with 48k miles or is it going to last me.... They have a motor in the store with 210k miles or it but they said it was rare. I need help to figure out what the heck i got.... I know buying a harley was a good choice but some one reassure me that 48k miles are nothing for these things:small3d007:
Cross check your serial number and that will tell ya what's between your legs.....

Thanks guys i figured out it is a 88 the told me it was a 96 but i didnt get it in writing so really cant do anything about it.... I just keep on riding it like i stole it be safe out there you guys are all a bunch of help...:newsmile042::newsmile042::panic

Back