DeLand Bike Rally - March 5th, 2011

Discussion in 'South East' started by Grillfish, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

Jack and I were talking about Bike Week and though I needed to post this nice 1 day event. This is a great kickoff to Bike Week and a short 25 minute ride from Daytona.

Deland Bike Rally - Bikeweek March 5th 2011

Ride safe and have fun.

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Looks good and worth checking out Thanks for posting the link:s

3. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Deland is a nice ride over from Flagler and in years past the event is a pretty good way to spend day.

4. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

If anyone is keading up from south FL for Bike Week and or DeLand, better watch out for road closures. Right now, 95 and 1 is closed both ways just south of SR 44. They are forcing you onto I-4. If anyone has riden on I-4, take it easy and watch out for the nutty drivers. Might be a smokey bike week...

If you are in DeLand, try this place for some good food. Right downtown off the main drag.

Bellini's Italian Restaurant Delicatessen - located in Downtown DeLand Florida

Ride safe and have fun.

I was at Destination Daytona with my wife on sunday to have some wings/fries and to check our the outlet store and the vendors were already setting up.

5. johnkarlfl

johnkarlfl Active Member

may sneek up there while the wife is working

6. Grillfish

Grillfish Junior Member

Anyone go? I didn't make it as I needed to work. I heard alot of bikes riding through town so I'm guessing it was crowded. I might try to sneak up to Destination this weekend if work doesn't hunt me down....

7. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I went over after we left Cracker Barrel and it was pretty crowded. Nice ride and lots to do once you got there.

8. HD chic

HD chic Banned

Went there Sat. for a couple hours it was ok so we got bored and went over to Daytona .

9. lorne

lorne Senior Member

let me guess... Jack will be the one with the camera???

remember get the instructions from the Redhead Jack:D
    Enjoy buddy. need a better pic of your bike looked great in the video