free website stats program Decided to keep her yesterday - Now looking for powdercoat references | Harley Davidson Forums

Decided to keep her yesterday - Now looking for powdercoat references

CRCKR

I went up to the dealership yesterday and I was looking at some brand spankin new machines...thinking of trading mine in. I picked out two that I liked the looks of and the salesman rode one for half of the test ride and we swapped bikes and rode back. I eliminated the Fat Boy due to the lack of a fairing and bags (since I don't drive a car I need some storage) but the newer version of my FLHTP was tempting.

When we got back he asked me which one I was riding home and, after careful consideration, I looked at him and told him that I'm sticking with my Ride.

Don't let anybody fool ya, that 6th gear is nice, but honestly, that is all I would have gained and I would have lost thousands of dollars in upgrades all to start again. I'll take those payments and put them into a facelift instead. I am ditching most of the chrome, leaving some for accents, and going black and grey powdercoat for the main theme.

Anyone know some good powder coat people in the Tampa/St Pete areas?

Anyway, I left the dealer and hit I-75 N and just kept riding. Got to Atlanta and hit a hotel, woke up, went to Stone Mountain and rode back home today.

God, I LOVE my bike. What was I thinking!?

Yes, you can buy a lot of refreshing for the price of a new ride. If your ride has been faithful, might as well keep her. Have fun.

ProCoat Performance Coatings
ProCoat Performance Coatings CUSTOM POWDER COATING AND CERAMIC / THERMAL COATING TAMPA FL
6 Google reviews · Google+ page
5301 Crenshaw St
Tampa, FL
(813) 882-8091
Lasker Powder Coating
Welcome to Lasker Powder Coating. Tampa's #1 Powder Coating Company.
1 Google review
9601 Norwood Dr
Tampa, FL
(813) 964-5667
Centrix Powder Coating
THE TOP LARGE-SCALE, INDEPENDENT, INDUSTRIAL POWDER COATER IN CENTRAL FLORIDA
Google+ page
4901 Distribution Dr
Tampa, FL
(813) 390-2802
Sharp Custom Coatings
Sharp Customs Home
3 Google reviews · Google+ page
6001 Johns Rd
Tampa, FL
(813) 391-4682
S & W Racing Technologies LLC/ Engine Armor Coatings
Engine Armor Performance Coatings
1 Google review · Google+ page
1529 Hobbs St
Tampa, FL
(813) 685-8333
O80 Studio Inc.
o8o Studio
Google+ page
2804 N 36th St
Tampa, FL
(813) 242-0971
Rejas Iron Works
http://www.rejasironworks.com
Google+ page
104 W Hanlon St
Tampa, FL
(813) 237-1442
Map results for powder coaters tampa fl Here is a list from Google I hope it helps:D

Wow Jack! Lol, I was wondering if anyone has used any local shops! Thank you, though, I'll check out those reviews. This will be a summer project, a little at a time. Getting rid of the chrome polishing chore and makin my bike more custom flavored than just chrome.

I'll probably go with a POW-MIA - REMEMBER theme. I'll post pics as I go along once I get started.

Back