Decent Price?

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by hd4evr, Apr 6, 2010.

1. hd4evr

hd4evr Banned

2. Jonas

Jonas Junior Member

Its not bad, not great. Looks like the front rotors are on wrong for a 07. Wonder why? Nice looking bike.

3. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

A gamble,, just like a rental.........

4. Sirxamoc

Sirxamoc Member

I just bought my 08 Ultra Classic from a dealer with a warranty and only paid about 2 grand more. HD Dealers are making some great deals with warranties. Nice thing to have especially if buying a unknown. But if your cool at fixing your own scoot then maybe a choice.

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Got to agree with Richard here, maybe rode hard and abused, is the dealer going to give her a good PDI

6. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Good eye on the rotors Jonas. Due to the mileage, it's probably got new rubber. The tire could have been mounted wrong, and wheel flipped to get tread correct. The rotors look real shiney though.

7. Big Rol

Big Rol Active Member

What's the price? I trhink he's using suggested retail in the and wants a call for a quote.

8. hd4evr

hd4evr Banned

No, that was his price, and he acted like he was doing me a favor.

9. crow

crow Member

I think you can find a better deal. Are you set on wanting a RoadKing? Keep looking dealers have a boatload of bikes. AD Farrows in Columbus Ohio has 3 dealership and they are having a big used bike sell at there Pataskala Shop. Google there site. AD Farrow..

10. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Just a bit to high a price for my blood. Thirteen + something maybe.