free website stats program Daytona Bike Week | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Bike Week

Don I am going to try and make plans and get a group together for Oct. Maybe rent some cottages. Who is game for this, lets get some kind of idea
Ken

Ken if your coming I'll be there. Whatever dates work for you and your group works for me. Who knows we may even get Jack to do a return engagement!:D

The fall might be a stretch for me.They moved the fall race in Talledega to Oct.7 and Biketoberfest doesn't start till the 18th.
I would have to take a whole month off and I just can't do that yet.

Don I am going to try and make plans and get a group together for Oct. Maybe rent some cottages. Who is game for this, lets get some kind of idea
Ken

You know you don't even need to ask me. Let's make something happen. It will be just me this time. So maybe I can split the cost of a cottage with a couple of others? I don't mind the couch either.

Mat I do remember how hard it is to make a living. What I do know is that I don't want to be sitting around in my "drooly" years thinking "boy I wish I had done that"!

Ken if your coming I'll be there. Whatever dates work for you and your group works for me. Who knows we may even get Jack to do a return engagement!:D

I will be there:D No camera tho:p

Back