free website stats program Daughter's Bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daughter's Bike

Your local club needs to add a patch for anyone that manages to recruit their entire immediate family.

Still trying to get my wife to buy. She spotted a Dyna that attracted her attention, but was a little put off when I said we might start her on something a bit smaller for a couple of years before getting a big girl bike. :bigsmiley18:

Now I just need to find a 250 street style anything that comes in purple. :newsmile077:

That's great for your family Bait. And to see someone her age buying American made say's alot to the way she was raised.

My daughter just bought a 2005 Fatboy (& my wife rides and my son just completed MSF-BRC!).

Nice FB, I lke the color. Maybe a family picture is in order. I hope you and your family have many, many happy and safe rides.

OK, what's "her" HDTimeline callsign...;) She chose a sweet scoot & may you all enjoy many memorable miles together!

Nice bike, I have a 07 Fat Boy and my daughters like to ride with me when they can. Maybe someday I'll get them on their own. congrats

Back