free website stats program Darn. Michigan weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Darn. Michigan weather

kzoo

Banned
Looks like I am going to get rained on again! Beautiful when I left the house this morning for the ride to work. Now I look at the radar and its all green coming at me!!

I may just have to invest in some rain riding clothes!

Looks like I am going to get rained on again! Beautiful when I left the house this morning for the ride to work. Now I look at the radar and its all green coming at me!!

It could always be worse. At least you are riding.:cheers

As i live in a part of the world where it rains most days and never gets hot i sometimes complain about the weather but a good set of waterproof gear and i am sorted
i never have to worry about hurricanes, tornado's, severe heat or severe flooding if it gets cooler i can just add a layer of clothing
although i can get 3 or 4 feet of snow in the winter it is manageable
so when i get depressed about the weather i just think it could be worse

Brian

YUP! Knowing I am riding home makes every afternoon feel like a Friday afternoon!! :bigsmiley8:

You have to be kidding, I just went out for lunch, now I have to check the radar. I may leave work early if what you say is true.

Well, until you get a rain suit look at it as a pre soak for the laundry.:D

Be safe on the wet roads. That happens a lot here in Florida. You can almost set your watch by the rain here.

A good set of rain gear pays for itself the first time you get caught in the rain. After a couple trips of getting wet, I learned to carry rain gear everywhere now.

Also from Michigan, but away for work in Iowa. I miss the riding but I will be home soon. I think the terrible storm we had here today is heading your way.

Happened to me today. There were thunderstorms to the north and east of work this afternoon. I left an hour early in order to pick up the wife's car at the repair shop. About halfway home the bottom dropped out. By the time I got home I looked like a drowned rat.

A very large drowned rat.

A "I don't need no stinkin' rain gear" drowned rat. :p

Every day seems like here in Florida, You just get used to it, Like RedfishJoe said to me 2 things for certain we are going to get rained on and we are going to drop our bikes at least once:s

Back