free website stats program Cycle solutions | Harley Davidson Forums

Cycle solutions

PeteINny

Has anyone had any experience with Cycle Solutions? They dyno bikes and attend most of the big rallies.

Yes, I had them work on my 09 Ultra during Biketoberfest in Daytona. I had them put on Rinehart Slip-ons, K&N Air filter, Power Commander, complete fluid change and added their new magnetic drain plugs (3) also installed new NGK Iridium spark plugs and ran on the Dyno and wow what a difference. Increased HP and Tourque and runs cooler. Chris the owner is great and his mechanics do great work. They treat your bike like their own! Chris is a perfectionist when it comes time to setting everything up on the dyno. I went back to meet up with them again at the Leesburg Bike Fest and had them install Vance and Hines Dresser Duals, added their JetScream breather and ran on the dyno again. Just by going true dual and adding the JetScream bike is running 30 degrees cooler than first dyno setup in October. From my experience with the dealers and the lack of them doing what they are suppose to do during a so called tune up, no one else will touch my bike except Chris and Cycle Solutions. I will see them again in the fall @ Biketoberfest and have them change the fluids. Check out their web and also the you tube videos.

Ride safe,
Paul

Yes, I had them work on my 09 Ultra during Biketoberfest in Daytona. I had them put on Rinehart Slip-ons, K&N Air filter, Power Commander, complete fluid change and added their new magnetic drain plugs (3) also installed new NGK Iridium spark plugs and ran on the Dyno and wow what a difference. Increased HP and Tourque and runs cooler. Chris the owner is great and his mechanics do great work. They treat your bike like their own! Chris is a perfectionist when it comes time to setting everything up on the dyno. I went back to meet up with them again at the Leesburg Bike Fest and had them install Vance and Hines Dresser Duals, added their JetScream breather and ran on the dyno again. Just by going true dual and adding the JetScream bike is running 30 degrees cooler than first dyno setup in October. From my experience with the dealers and the lack of them doing what they are suppose to do during a so called tune up, no one else will touch my bike except Chris and Cycle Solutions. I will see them again in the fall @ Biketoberfest and have them change the fluids. Check out their web and also the you tube videos.

Ride safe,
Paul

Care to share with us what they charged for these installations and dyno runs?

Hey Dr. D.
I believe that the complete fluid changes with filters , synthetic etc. is about $200 They go over the entire bike adjusted the clutch, belt (that was too loose- dealer did it!) It runs about $83-$100 cheaper than the dealer.

At the shows they charge $25 per magnetic plug. You have to see these things to see how strong they are. He has a video showing the magnets strength.

The Slip on Rineharts, K&N filter, power commander, some other type of plug in that goes in a plug/ wire connection on the front of the frame(?) Dyno and labor I believe was about $1300.

When I went back for the V&H Dresser Duals, JetScream Breather, labor and another Dyno was about the same $1300 If I did it all together I would have saved the cost of the dyno which I think is $300 alone. Much better than HD that says they need at least 5 hours of labor time just for the dyno tuning.

Toolman,
Thanks for the info. I just went to Americade in lake George where they are now. They were busy as heck and I priced up doing Rinehart true duels with thunder max and K and n air cleaner. Just a little too steep for me at this time. It was not even close to the $1300 you got. I think it is because of the new thunder max and the cost associated with it. They seem like a well put together outfit. I am always afraid what if you have some type of failure and they are somewhere across the country. And yes, I did leave out the package price that they quoted me because I am still in sticker shock........

Chris and his crew ROCK! These guys do outstanding work with mods and Chris is one of the finest tuners in the business! I had them install the new Rhinehart true duals, power commander and Jet Scream breather to my 2010 Road King at Daytona in March. I was so impressed that I'm going back to them for cams in the Fall.

The knowledge these guys have - especially about tuning HD models - is second to none. Exple...They put my bike on the lift and the tech barley touches my drive belt with his finger and says to me, " are you getting a whining sound around 40-50mph"? I'm thinkin', how the (EDITED) did he know that! He says, "your belt is just a little too tight."

I watched them do all the work on my bike and they were perfectionists! When ToolMan says they treat your bike like their own...he aint lyin'. AND...they won't put stuff on your bike that dosen't work!

Get together with Chris - and get it done...it's a no brainer!

Language is not permitted on this forum.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back