free website stats program Custom painting | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom painting

WHM1

My wife and I both purchased a new bike in 2007. Mine a Fatboy and hers is a Deluxe. Shortly after getting the bikes I had mine custom painted... the 2007 Fatboy scheme was awful and wanted mine to look different. My wife has been after me to get hers painted now because when we pull in a lot with a lots of bikes she sees a lot of the bikes just like hers... the black & white deluxe. She has found a picture of a girl's bike that is pink where hers is black making it pink and white. I have always told her no but the picture does look good... has anybody painted their wife's bike pink and if so can you post a picture. Thanks

Attachments

• Pink Bike.png
    Pink Bike.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 83
nope but have seen the Deluxe's and likes paint similar in the uk there are a couple of em round by me one is baby blue and the other pink if i see them i will grab a pic or 2

Thanks... she has considered the baby blue but now she has seen the pink she wants that?

Spoiled wife ?????? LOL:newsmile083:

Sure is and worth it !! If I say I'm playing golf tomorrow she's starts to get her bag ready(SHE HAS BEATEN ME BEFORE). When I say I'm going riding I look and she is right behind me. My wife likes to do EVERYTHING I do and that's a GOOD deal. She never complains about my hobbies or how much money I spend on them. If she wants a PINK bike then she is going to get one. :newsmile092:

Some of you guys should try it... Married almost 40 years and would not have it any other way

My wife wanted her bike painted pink
but as i do all the servicing maintenance and road tests on all the bikes also take them for mot 60 mile round trip
i said she would have to do all that for herself cos i wasn't going to ride a pink bike
so it ended up purple for a year or so then the female mind needed black

Brian

sure is and worth it !! If i say i'm playing golf tomorrow she's starts to get her bag ready(she has beaten me before). When i say i'm going riding i look and she is right behind me. My wife likes to do everything i do and that's a good deal. She never complains about my hobbies or how much money i spend on them. If she wants a pink bike then she is going to get one. :newsmile092:

Some of you guys should try it... Married almost 40 years and would not have it any other way

if mamma aint happy,then nobody is happy!!!!

Know what you mean, been with mine 33 years, the bike 18 years, she was on the back for 17 years. Last year she wanted her own so she got it, an 06 street bob and I'm still on my old 89 FLHTC:small3d023:

Pink has never been a color for me personally,but there is a woman rides around here on a pink dyna,done with peals and subtle airbrush work and it doesn't look bad,seems to suit her,next time I see it I will take a couple pics and post them

Back