Crusher Mellows

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by propflux01, Nov 14, 2013.

1. propflux01

propflux01 Active Member

Anyone have any input on these? Came across them while scouring internet and I am interested in something like them. I am getting older and deafer and like a deep mellow tone without a bark, but don't care for the "Muffled tinniness" of the stock pipes ( which I have now on my '06 Ultra). My '03 Ultra has a loud Kromewerks pipe on it, and they are fun at times, but need something quiet for the other bike so wife and I can talk without yelling.

Any suggestions or reviews on this?

2. mrwizz

mrwizz Member Contributor

I run Mellow Crushers with the slip stream tips on my 09 EG. Nice mellow sound and like the finished look of the tips. I recommend them if your looking for a little rumble and still hear whats going on around ya. Kuryakyn lists at 549.99 bought mine last spring from Derby Cycles through Amazon for 421.29 free shipping.

3. propflux01

propflux01 Active Member

How long have you had them on, how many miles on them? Are they getting louder?

4. mrwizz

mrwizz Member Contributor

Been running them for about 6k and haven't noticed them getting any louder yet, time will tell. I went from stock mufflers... just wanted a little more rumble. Also running K&N breather and Dobeck TFI, real happy with the results.

5. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member