free website stats program Cruising to the shore: one of my many morning summer rides | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruising to the shore: one of my many morning summer rides

RUSHMORE_14

Going on a ride tomorrow morning with a former player of mine. It's great know he started riding. Should be fun, back roads to the Jersey Shore for some breakfast. What are some of your favorite destinations?
WAP.gif

If near Ocean Grove go to Nagles in the grove. It is on main street heading for the beach. They are not open Tuesdays......:s

Going on a ride tomorrow morning with a former player of mine. It's great know he started riding. Should be fun, back roads to the Jersey Shore for some breakfast. What are some of your favorite destinations?
WAP.gif

Your going to have a great time!

I enjoy riding down to Big Jim's down on Lake Seminole. VERY popular hotspot during Bainbridge Bike Fest and incredible grouper sandwiches.

I have no favourite destinations i am out to enjoy the journey wherever it takes me

Brian

I like the coast of Maine a lot but would like to take a ride up in the mountains sometime soon..:)

The ride was awesome. Road along the shore.....weather was iffy at first but sun shined bright as ever. Road through Ocean Grove, had breakfast in Pier Village. great time
WAP.gif

The ride was awesome. Road along the shore.....weather was iffy at first but sun shined bright as ever. Road through Ocean Grove, had breakfast in Pier Village. great time
WAP.gif

:s Did you stop at an A&W for a frosty mug of Root Beer?:s

You know, it crossed my mind. It was about 8:00 am though and wouldn't have gone well with my Porkroll egg and cheese sandwich. It's one of my must do's of the summer though, Jack. I've been getting so many compliments on the color everywhere I go.
WAP.gif

Back