Crazy!!! Deer jumped...

Discussion in 'Videos' started by FXD'd, Mar 13, 2008.

1. FXD'd

FXD'd Member

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's enough to shake out the cobwebs.

3. DarkKnight

DarkKnight Frozen Account

Riding those backroads of PA can be a real puckering moment! Wow.:2:

4. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Good case for riding a low rider! Glad the deer had more spring in his legs than I do!:D

5. Bluesssman

Bluesssman Account Removed

I bet the guy had to change his shorts at the next stop!

6. Solitaree1

Solitaree1 Banned

Hell, lookin' at all the traffic on that road, freakin deer ain't gotta chance..

7. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

I had that happen on a quad, in the woods all day...come out jump on and head back to the house..crusing down the dirt road and oh crap! jumped right over me, so close i could smell he was in full rut! Then back to the house to clean out my shorts!

8. gazzaboo

gazzaboo Member

Slightly different. I was riding across the dessert from Dammam to Riyadh in January early morning about 7:30 when I encountered a bank of fog. Decided to slow down. I popped out of the fog into the sunlight after a few hundred yards and was staring straight at a camel. Damn thing looked at me as if I were the stupid one!

9. Twisted Grip

Twisted Grip Banned

Camel! Dang I think he would win that one, can they jump? :bigsmiley30:

10. joesnuffy

joesnuffy Banned

Never seen one jump, but they can sure run and spit! I used to think donkeys and mules slobber. There was a local trading rides on a camel for MREs when we were outside of Nasariyah. It's an experience, to be sure! His family ate good for many days after that.