free website stats program Craigslist as a search option | Harley Davidson Forums

Craigslist as a search option

BOBFLHTC

I always look on EBay for items for my bike and I see other members doing the same to save money. Recently I tried typing Craigslist and whatever I am looking for into my internet search window and get a nice response from that source too.

For example if I was looking for a windshield: 'Craigslist Harley windshield'

Hope it helps - Bob

I have bought a few things off CraigsList. I have only bought locally. Found some good deals meet some nice people also. Ride with some occasionally.

I've had good luck with Craigslist. I found my '07 flhtc on there, and drove 300 miles after talking to the guy for 2 weeks. I also encountered some scam attempts, but they were so blatant I didn't fall for them. I have bought several HD items locally on C.L. and turned around and sold them on ebay for a bit of profit.

Unless I am using Craigslist incorrectly its a little difficult to perform searches. I did find a site today that searches Craigslist's and gives better results. Its called Craiglook.com. It must search all the individual Craiglist sites because there are over 300,000 hits just for the Motorcycle category.

Unless I am using Craigslist incorrectly its a little difficult to perform searches. I did find a site today that searches Craigslist's and gives better results. Its called Craiglook.com. It must search all the individual Craiglist sites because there are over 300,000 hits just for the Motorcycle category.

THANKS BOB!! :cheers I did not know about Craiglook. It looks like relief from the tedious city by city search for keywords. I'm gonna try it for a while.

I bought my 89 FLHTCU and my most current purchase of Leather chaps off of craig's list but it's great to hear about Craiglook! Thanks also Bob :cheers

CatWoman ::rider

Craigslist is very good, I found my Sporty there, found the HDTimeline website couple days later...day, how is that remembering a good riding moment! August 22st, 2008 the day was sunny and nice...!

Back