free website stats program Cotulla, Texas area | Harley Davidson Forums

Cotulla, Texas area

lorne

looks like I will be out in Cotulla,Tx and area for a long while. going back to pick up my softail next wonder if any one on the forum was int he area

You must be working in the oilfield?

yup! going on 32 yrs now started in my teens. bring the bike out on Tuesday, maybe see you on the road. problem is most of the back road have some nutty oil field traffic. so i am looking for a some quieter roads to ride

Head up north and take the road from Dilley to Bandera and hit all the twisties. Stop and eat in Leaky at the bent rim grill. Lot's of places to ride.

Thanks really appreciate that, will do!:D

Don't know if you've been there before but it is some good riding. The Three Twisted Sisters are a very popular ride. Can be done in a day.
I used to work around Pearsall when i ran a cement division out of Laredo, did that for 15yrs.

Don't know if you've been there before but it is some good riding. The Three Twisted Sisters are a very popular ride. Can be done in a day.
I used to work around Pearsall when i ran a cement division out of Laredo, did that for 15yrs.

didn't realize the sisters were so close

looks like I will be out in Cotulla,Tx and area for a long while. going back to pick up my softail next wonder if any one on the forum was int he area

Enjoy your ride and bring back some pics:s

Back