free website stats program Color Options | Harley Davidson Forums

Color Options

Badgerw

I am not crazy about the color options for the 2011 bikes. I have been looking at a 2011 flhx Street Glide with the 103 option. Anyone out there have a bike in the Merlot Sunglo? I have only seen the bike in the dealer, but was curious how the color looks buffed out and in the sunlight.
WAP.gif

Would not be a bad choice. The paint looks very deep in the sunlight.

Inside, as you know, the Merlot almost looks Vivid Black, but outside it shows the deep deep Burgandy - I really like it!

It is what I just got in December. Very hard to decide but happy with my choice. Looks great in sunlight and changes a little different ways you look at it.

Did you get the Street Glide? I have been going back and forth with the Road King Classic or the Street Glide. I currently have a 2010 Heritage Softail in blue. Love the color. Now not sure if I should just wait for the 2012 models.
WAP.gif

Yes got the street glide with the 103. So far love it. Rode from Naples to Key West in January with wife and big group and both of us were alot happier than we were on the Fat Boy before. So so far been a great decision.

Back