free website stats program Clearview!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Clearview!!!

martysnarf

I gotta post about what great people Clearview are to deal with!!

I ordered a 9.5" windshield with the recurve, and needed it really bad because I couldn't hear my tunes at all over about 45 mph, because my whole head was in the breeze with the stock shield.

I emailed Clearview for advice on what size would be best for my height (I'm 6'2"), and they were INCREDIBLY helpful and responded right away. I placed the order, and then was bummed when I realized that it would take 4-6 weeks for it to be made and delivered. I emailed them back and asked if that was accurate, and they told me that obviously it was their busy season, and that it would definitely take that long. I was bummed, and they asked if I would be interested in a "slightly flawed or blemished" one- because if so- they could send it out IMMEDIATELY. I said I obviously didn't want one that was all screwed up, and they assured me that these are just ones that have the SLIGHTEST little imperfection, and if I was unhappy with it for any reason, they would buy it right back from me. Plus, it would not be full price, either. I was THRILLED, and he found one in the size and tint that I needed, and he found the blemish and said that it was the size of a speck of lint. Since I would be looking OVER the shield anyway, that sounded GREAT for me, so I agreed to try it out.

It arrived yesterday (only took 4 days to ship), and he wasn't kidding- it's nearly PERFECT, and the blemish is almost impossible to see unless you are REALLY looking for it. It's way down low where I would never see it since I look over the shield, and I honestly couldn't see it even if I looked through the shield. It's just a little speck.

So, I wanted to HIGHLY recommend these kind folks to all of you. I found out about them on here, and those that recommend their windshields are thrilled with their quality. I am too, and just wanted to post about how helpful they were to me, and that they were able to get me one quickly so that I can really enjoy my tunes, and my new bike all around even more!!

BIG THANKS TO CLEARVIEW SHIELDS!! GREAT people there!!

Marty, your not to far from me. We'll have to meet up one day so I can see the shield on your bike. Im 5-09 and think that shield is going to be in my line of site. Let me know how it works out for you with your height. I think they have a shorter version that might work for me.

Marty, your not to far from me. We'll have to meet up one day so I can see the shield on your bike. Im 5-09 and think that shield is going to be in my line of site. Let me know how it works out for you with your height. I think they have a shorter version that might work for me.

Shield- the height is PERFECT for me. They have sizes from 4.5" up to like 18", and everything in-between. You can email them and tell them the kind of bike you have and your height, and they will make a recommendation for you. That's what I did, and I am THRILLED with mine. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you sometime to let you check mine out. Hit me on a PM when you have time free and we can hook up. I'm real close to BWI Airport; convenient to everything.

Here's a link to their site: Clearview Shields - for the best ride you'll ever see

I have also had great customer service from Clearview. Their windshields are top quality and you can even get them with a Goldwing style vent for those hot summer days.

I just ordered my second shield (in 3 months) from Clearview. I wasn't paying attention when I ordered my first shield (an 8.5" smoked recurve) because my air deflectors are dark grey, not smoked. Anyhow, I called Clearview and they sent me a dark grey shield. It is a "blem" but I can't find the blem....not a bad deal. If anyone out there is looking for an 8.5" smoked recurve that's perfect for shorter riders I'll part w/ it for $50 + shipping. 2 months old in perfect condition.

I apologize for not using the "for sale" cat; however, the shield sold immediately. thanks to all.

jim

I have the 8" clearview /recurve and I love it. It looks good and works well. It took exactly 4 weeks from the day I ordered it to arrive and it sure beats the stock one. Here is how it looks on my bike.

sgwindshield.jpg

Back