free website stats program chopped tour pak | Harley Davidson Forums

chopped tour pak

Kuryakyn offers a Tour-Pak relocator for $219.99. Adjustable from 1" forward to 3" back from stock position. Sargent Cycle offers an HD Tour-Pack adjustment kit. They claim 2" to 3" increase in passenger comfort. You'll need to find out which year models these kits are compatable with. I haven't used these products but hope this helps.

We put the Sargent's unit on my friends bike and it works great just like advertised...but, it also changed the geometrics of the bike over all. My point is it will make the bike handle differently so please take time to get used to the new handeling before riding a passenger for your safety and theres. Good luck.

Good point Slapp, depending on how much weight and how far behind the rear axel the handling will be dramatically changed.

I have the Kuryakyn Tour-Pak relocator and its just great went you need that extra room in the back after the SO ate to much at the last stop. LOL. I put some locktite on the four screws in the bottom as I lost one after the first ride. The system oes on real easy, can be done by one person but two is nice. I like the fact thats its adjustable, move it back only when needed then slide it back. Shop the net as it can be bought for less than the price shown in above post.

I recently installed George Anderson's relocator on my 2010 Ultra Limited and it works great. The product is solid, easy to install, and I felt no change in the handling. George is a great guy and easy to work with. He shipped my relolcator the day after I spoke with him. He does not have an internet site, and no credit cards, but he shipped my relocator before he even received my check! I gained 2.5".

His contact info: George Anderson (309)236-0952. It cost $175.00. I got his information after reading several reviews on this site and others.

I had the Kuryakyn on my old bike and it rattled a bit when my passenger was not riding with me. I'm happy with George's product....

Back