free website stats program Cherokee, NC Bike Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Cherokee, NC Bike Rally

92FXRS

Anyone on the forum planning on going to the Bike Rally in Cherokee, NC
April 23-25th ?
I'm already getting excited. It will be the first real "weekend bike trip" of the year for me. I've been able to ride a couple of times here recently, but after the winter we had, I NEED a good "getaway" trip.
If anyones going, it would be nice to meet some people from the forum there.
:)

Been thinking about it myself. been wanting to go there for a few years. Waiting for a surgical procedure in early Apr. Hopefully healed up by then. Should have my "new to me" FXRT checked out and ready to ride by then. Hopefully will get the bike home and all the attachments on and some seat time to familiarize myself with the bike by then.

Murf, as you can see, I ride a '92 FXRS Low Rider. I think you're going to love the bike. The feel & handling is great. Also Cherokee has some good roads to ride in the area (a little test run on your new ride). Good Luck on your surgery, hope to see you there. If you decide to go, PM me & maybe we can meet up if you want.

Hey 92FXRS, Putting stents in my Aorta to repair aneurism. going thru arteries in groin. Hoping they'll heal so I can sit the bike. Surgury late Mar/early Apr. But I would love to go and would gladly hook up with you while there. i'll let you know.

May go, have been several times in the past. Prices have gotten high for what they have now. Last few years I've been going to Thunder in the Smokeys in Maggie Valley, Just over the mountain from Cherokee and lot better price. They also have the museum with all the old bikes and cars in Maggie Valley something to see if you haven't seen it and it's open.

92FXRS, not gonna make the bike rally in april but am planning a trip to your area in june. I will PM you and maybe you can direct me to some enjoyable roads to explore.

Back