free website stats program Ceramic Coated Exhaust on SG | Harley Davidson Forums

Ceramic Coated Exhaust on SG

Iceman24

Took three weeks, but it was well worth the wait. Got my black ceramic coated exhaust back from Moore Power Coatings and installed it on the SG today. Didn't start the project until late so I couldn't take it for a test drive - will have to go for a spin on Easter.

Now it's time to share some pics & pop open a tall cold one...Cheers to a job well done!
:cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpg
    IMG_2305.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2307.jpg
    IMG_2307.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 29
Nice, nice , nice, me thinks the coating will add to the low pressure scavenging for better torque

Nice, nice , nice, me thinks the coating will add to the low pressure scavenging for better torque

Yep, another good reason for spending the $$$ & it was cheaper to coat everything w/ceramic (mufflers included) than buying HD's black heat shields. Now I have more ca$h for other goodies.:newsmile093:

Yep, another good reason for spending the $$$ & it was cheaper to coat everything w/ceramic (mufflers included) than buying HD's black heat shields. Now I have more ca$h for other goodies.:newsmile093:

Yep, not very thing has to say H D on our bikes. Glad you like them, now ride her hard and let us know how they perform

Back