free website stats program CAPS KEY / I had no idea!/Glider please read. | Harley Davidson Forums

CAPS KEY / I had no idea!/Glider please read.

BUBBIE

Today I asked my wife to read a few post off the HDT site... She is computer savvy!
I listened to her and she would read then YELL a word to me..... Many words went by this way and YELLING... I asked ? "why are you yelling?"

answer: Thats the way you wrote it! explaining this to me so I did learn a thing about Proper use of caps Here on the forum...

Hope I can get the habit stopped.

Sorry to the All who had to listen to a too LOUD a voice.
sincerely

Signed....BUBBIE i know,i know..

cheers Bubbie now i got a get a new battery for my hearing aid LOL

sorry dude i could not help myself :D

Well Hobbit,

My ears are still ringing, I'm glad my wife doesn't use that yelling voice I just found she has today!(really) 36 years and I never heard her that loud.

I'll forward the thanks and credit to her!

It took her to show me the right way!

She added, lol "If you want Loud noise, go start the bike!"

sporty with python 3 good for a start, the 09 FLHR is too quiet yet..

Bubbster...

Your wife deserves a round of applause :D

We have a cure for people that type in all caps...:newsmile040:

Poofclean-1.jpg

:lolrolling

Bubbie: If that is the time in 36 years you heard your wife yell that loud, congratulations! This is going to be like a new member on the forum. I will always remember the "old" BUBBIE! :D

Bubbie; When I first started reading your posts with the many caps I found it irritating. Then I started reading them like you described you wife did, shouting (in my head) as I read, and putting much emphasis on the cap words. Then you stopped (I guess from some gentle prodding ), I sorta missed it. NO, NO, I'm used to you typing in the proper case now, no need to go back to caps for me. :small3d036:

Bubbie; When I first started reading your posts with the many caps I found it irritating. Then I started reading them like you described you wife did, shouting (in my head) as I read, and putting much emphasis on the cap words. Then you stopped (I guess from some gentle prodding ), I sorta missed it. NO, NO, I'm used to you typing in the proper case now, no need to go back to caps for me. :small3d036:

And some Not so gentle, what's in the box? I tried to open it.

thanks bubbie

HUH , WHAT DID BUBBIE JUST SAY????? WHAT ???!!!!

thought I heard him say his wife hasnt yelled at him for several years???!! (he proly' didnt hear her till now cause he types SO LOAD) hahahhahahahhaa!!! :D

just kiddin with ya Bub!!!

HUH , WHAT DID BUBBIE JUST SAY????? WHAT ???!!!!

thought I heard him say his wife hasnt yelled at him for several years???!! (he proly' didnt hear her till now cause he types SO LOAD) hahahhahahahhaa!!! :D

just kiddin with ya Bub!!!

I'm liking it Now! Just don't bring out the Boo-Boo stick... I got that enough in my my younger days.

Boobster

LOL, oops sorry I miss you Bubbie ,signed BubbieII Glider is going to kill me and rename me for cap locks LOL , Jack

Back