Canadians Voting

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by kemo, May 2, 2011.

1. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I hope that all my Canadian buddies have a chance to go out to vote today or tonight.
    Ken

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Who are we voting for?:D

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I am voting NDP. I have all my life, I guess cause I am a blue collar labour guy. I think that they will not win but a lot of people are fed up with the 2 other main parties so there may be a suprise tonight.
    Ken

4. GARVIN

GARVIN Active Member

another small business owner - no to NDP - to bad their is not a NONE OF THE ABOVE

5. tubguy

tubguy Active Member

Yep I voted too!!! Im also a business owner and can't vote NDP but I do hate the HST!!!

Tubguy

6. caseyleiser

caseyleiser Active Member

I see the ndp are now the opposition, hope they can hold Harpers feet to the fire. I don,t like this dictatorship we,re in.

7. Charlies Harley

Charlies Harley Active Member

+1 for the none of the above but I did get out and vote, I understand it was a very poor turnout, 52% or something like that.

8. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

At the very least there is a majority government now so we know there won't be another election till 2015. It was crazy with the minority governments, 4 elections in 7 years. In Manitoba we went to fixed date elections and I wish they would do the same for federal elections.

9. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

I'd voted at the advance polls just to get it over with (Voted for Toews). Good thing I voted early cuz I was busy trying to finish reshingling my roof yesterday and didn't get it finished 'til late.

NOW I can get the UG on the road.

10. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Now that the shingling is done you have all summer to ride!