free website stats program Canadian secrets | Harley Davidson Forums

Canadian secrets

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I just read a great article on a road trip thru the Muskoka Region of Ontario. This has got to be one of the most beautiful areas I have never heard of. Any of you Canadian members ever ride this area? I am always looking for a different place to go and this looks like a great place to ride.

I haven't ridden the area but come on up, you can stay with us and we will go do a tour. Not that far from us less then 6 hours would put us there. We could get a room for a couple of nights.
Ken

I haven't ridden the area but come on up, you can stay with us and we will go do a tour. Not that far from us less then 6 hours would put us there. We could get a room for a couple of nights.
Ken

Kemo I am checking my schedule right now. As soon as the wife gets back from S.C. I will be able to tighten up some dates. When is the best time for weather up in that area? Remember I'm a Florida boy!!

I would think that mid June would be a nice ride up. I am sure others from the forum would be interested.
Ken

The Muskoka's are a beautiful area to riide.Unfortunately I am in that area so often delivering trailers that I really don't see the beauty of it anymore,just another river,hill or rock that I pass to get where I am going.Having said all that I am quite willing to ride with you and I can show you alot of places.Maybe learn to appreciate it all over again myself!

I'm trying to get the time for this and my planned ride to Tx, Ar, and N. Mex.. I may forgo the trip west to ride north to see the area and meet some of my Canadian brothers.

That sounds like a great plan. We are truly becoming a international brotherhood
Ken

my old man and i are heading to niagara falls in mid june this year from minnesota. we havent decided which way to go around the lakes. maybe both! let me know if anything is going down and I will see if it will work with our plans. or just let me know of some cool places to see.

Back