I have a 2003 FLHRI Road King. 27,000 miles on stock Tc88 with V&H Big Radius 2+2, Stage 1 intake and powercommander III with Fuelmoto tune. I may want to go 95 kit further down the road but not right now. I ride single 75% of the time with girlfriend riding with the other 25%. Bike has been trouble free since I bought it. The only reason for cam change is the troublesome stock tensioners. Here is what I've asked the quote to include. (1) 25284-08 Kit, Hydraulic Cam plate $429.99 (1) 25149-00 SE 204 Cam Kit $299.99 (1) 17045-99B Gasket Kit, Cam Service $47.99 (4) 18538-99B Tappet Lifter $29.99 (1) 25285-08 Kit, Cam Spacers $17.99 (1) 24017-10 Kit, Cam Bearing Asy, TC88 $14.99 (1) 25533-99A Cam Drive Gear Retention $6.99 Total Parts Rounded = $940.00 (1) Lot Install Labor Rounded = $500.00 Labor covers the reuse of the stock pushrods. Approx. $1,400.00 total. I have read everything this forum has to offer on cams, cam tensioners, cam plates, etc. I have really trusted the expertise of this forum for help on other projects over the years. Everything from grip and switch housings to wiring. I know there might be better cams out there but have dealer money to use and want a reliable ride in the end. I'm close to biting the bullet on this and have a few questions for the people on here. 1) Is this considered a fair dealer installed price? I don't have a press or way of dealing with the bearings. 2) Can I get by with a map by Fuelmoto or can the price for the dynotune be justified? Dyno tune would cost an additional $350.00. 3) Without cost differences in labor vs equipment, what are the pro's and con's of stock vs adjustable pushrods? Thanks to everyone in advance.