free website stats program Buying a new bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Buying a new bike

HOLY DIVER

And having a terrible time making my mind up I'm stuck between the Roadking and Heritage softail. I love the look of the leather bags on the Heritage very classy......but I know the new touring chassis that roadking is sitting on is nothing short of awesome. Also is the 7 year extended warranty worth the extra money I've all but convinced myself it is
WAP.gif

I have owned both a heritage and a road king both excellent bikes but I feel like my road king will last me a long time

In the back of my mind I know the RK is the way to go i entertained the idea of a streetglide for about 5 min then ruled it out quickly lol I guess the only thing that keeps the Heritage on my mind is it's such a good looking motorcycle
WAP.gif

Road King for me but I am biased.:D

GET THE WARRANTY! Caps intended. If you cant get them down in price. Try to beat them down on the warranty..... You keeping that Deuce, right?

Road King for me but I am biased.:D

GET THE WARRANTY! Caps intended. If you cant get them down in price. Try to beat them down on the warranty..... You keeping that Deuce, right?
No got a few guys interested in buying the Deuce. I would keep it if I had a place to keep 2 motorcycles
WAP.gif

Ah! Gotta love the Deuce. I have always loved the look of the Deuce even though everything you have to buy has to be for a Deuce. Sweet ride. I'm sayin you'll miss her.....

Back