Buying a new bike

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by HOLY DIVER, May 29, 2014.

1. HOLY DIVER

HOLY DIVER Junior Member

And having a terrible time making my mind up I'm stuck between the Roadking and Heritage softail. I love the look of the leather bags on the Heritage very classy......but I know the new touring chassis that roadking is sitting on is nothing short of awesome. Also is the 7 year extended warranty worth the extra money I've all but convinced myself it is
    [​IMG]

2. hillbilly81

hillbilly81 Active Member

I have owned both a heritage and a road king both excellent bikes but I feel like my road king will last me a long time

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

RK IMO will be a better ride

4. HOLY DIVER

HOLY DIVER Junior Member

In the back of my mind I know the RK is the way to go i entertained the idea of a streetglide for about 5 min then ruled it out quickly lol I guess the only thing that keeps the Heritage on my mind is it's such a good looking motorcycle
    [​IMG]

5. jamesearl

jamesearl Senior Member Contributor

If you ride both,I think you'll choose an R/K.I have had both,and definitely prefer the R/K.

6. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Road King for me but I am biased.:D

GET THE WARRANTY! Caps intended. If you cant get them down in price. Try to beat them down on the warranty..... You keeping that Deuce, right?

7. r_k_dragon

r_k_dragon Active Member

Ditto with Bodeen - biased & WARRANTY! Steve

8. HOLY DIVER

HOLY DIVER Junior Member

No got a few guys interested in buying the Deuce. I would keep it if I had a place to keep 2 motorcycles
    [​IMG]

9. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Ah! Gotta love the Deuce. I have always loved the look of the Deuce even though everything you have to buy has to be for a Deuce. Sweet ride. I'm sayin you'll miss her.....