free website stats program Bullet Style Turn Signals | Harley Davidson Forums

Bullet Style Turn Signals

sprinklerfitter669

Has anybody installed the bullet style turn signal kit?
i am looking at replacing the stock ones on a 2010 Roadking to the bullets, and HD's web site does not have instructions on the net for installation
I was wondering how hard it is, and how much time it takes

Has anybody installed the bullet style turn signal kit?
i am looking at replacing the stock ones on a 2010 Roadking to the bullets, and HD's web site does not have instructions on the net for installation
I was wondering how hard it is, and how much time it takes

The instructions should be in the box, H D is good about that:s

Are you installing them on the rear? I would be interested in seeing pictures after you are done. I would like to change mine over to the Street Glide style.

From the lack of response it looks like you may be the first on the forum who will tackle this upgrade. Have you talked to your local service department about the install and if you will need any other parts to finish the job? With allmost all of the upgrades I have done to my bikes the service dept. has been very helpful before and during the install. My experience is that with most parts offered by HD they are pretty much ready to install where the old parts came off. I would ask if the present electrical fittings will plug into the bullet type you want, or will you need a special harness.

I did this on my 08 electraglide the rear is simple the front is also fairly easy if you are going with the street glide style mounting bracket you will need to cut a 9/16 socket out like an o2 sensor socket to remove and adjust your driving lights. you'll love the look once your done

Are you buying the Street Glide "rear turn signal light bar" and license plate bracket or just buy a set of bullets?

i was planning on going with the kit, no bar, just the lights, front and back
i asked the parts guy, and he said he wasnt sure, he thinks you have to run the wires throught the tail light, and run the other wires under the tank, which seems like alot.

i was planning on going with the kit, no bar, just the lights, front and back
i asked the parts guy, and he said he wasnt sure, he thinks you have to run the wires throught the tail light, and run the other wires under the tank, which seems like alot.

Sprinklerfitter669...most MOCO parts dealers are savvy enough to printout the M&O Instructions PDF from their computers...usually just a 2 or 3 page document...THEY WANT TO SELL after all. All you need to do is ask, the other thing is SOMETIMES that offer a Coupon or Weekend Special that offers big discounts (sometimes 15 or 20% off the List Price AND 20% labor discount if you have it installed there. Just something to think about...remember I told you that Sales was an emotional BUY (it can blindside you to those discounts and incentive that you as a buyer have "--if you fail to ask for them." the devil is in the details.:small3d015:

Back