free website stats program BRAND Of Fuel Poll | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

BRAND Of Fuel Poll

• Total voters
I use wawa premium thats usually where we meet to ride but I like amoco when I can find it and have used whats available when i had to never any ping from any .: rider

When my bike was stock it ran OK on just about any brand. Now that it isn't stock it is VERY fussey about what brand of gas is in it. No BP, no Speedway or others with alcohol will run in it.... So I use Shell.

Pretty much anything. If I have a choice I stay away from the slush gas suppliers but when I'm on reserve any port in storm as they say.

I use Union 76 Racing gas. The local Union 76 station here in South San Jose, sells it at the pump for $5.60 per gallon. It costs alot more than Premium, but you can run all the compression, and long duration cams you want without any problems. It is 100 octane unleaded

i use shell premium here in ky we have refomulated gas when i get ot of louisville when i fill up you can tell a difference in performance
louisiville is wre we have reformalated fuel

Back