free website stats program Brake lines | Harley Davidson Forums

Brake lines

N Lee

Has anyone ever used Goodrich brake lines and banjo fitting. I need to redo the front brakes on my 04 Road King Classic and they seemed like a good way to go. Braided modular lines.

Have them on my 2015 Fatbob , because I mounted a higher bar. Since the manifold ,and hoses are one piece, I had to order a new (ABS) manifold ,and the three hoses. Have a better feel now , on the brakelever , a good upgrade for sure !.
Plenty of couplings to choose from , like banjo, s ,straight/ 90 /60/ or 30 degrees ,and more !.

Thanks! That's what I needed to hear. They really seem like excellent quality from what I've read. I like the fact that it's not a spider legged mess like my stock combo hose and each hose is braided and separate
. Which banjo angle did you use at the master cylinder connection.

I used the 30 degree banjo, on the mastercilinder , also from manifold to the calipers.
Lines flow with the handlebar ,and lower will not hit the fender .

Goodrich is a trusted brand. Make sure to use new crush washers. This IS a area that correct torque should be used.

Thanks Roadking. My 04 just has hydraulic brakes,no ABS. I was gonna just use a tee under the triple trees to go to the lower lines but the banjos are a great idea to keep the angles sharper. Where the upper connects to the manifold is that a 30 degree also?

Back