Boy or Girl ??

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by stay cool, Apr 24, 2008.

1. stay cool

stay cool Member

I've noticed over the years that most guys refer to their bike as she, her, my girl and so on. i've always said him, he, bigguy and so on.am i the only one that has a boy ??. just curious.

2. Buzzy

Buzzy Active Member

Personally if I'm gonna spend all these hours riding something and then spend a whole bunch of more hours cleaning something and then buy it thousands of $ of bling..... it's gonna be a chick. Your mileage may vary.

3. dhog

dhog Active Member

I agree with buzzy, spending the kind of coin that we spend on these bikes it has to be a lady of the evening!:devil

4. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

She is definitely a mistress; Mistress Molly.

5. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

I have to say mine is a woman, shes loud, she irritates the heck out of me but I always come back for more.

6. silentflyer

silentflyer Active Member

Harleys are just like women: beautiful to look at, no two are the same, expensive as hell, and will hurt you bad if you are careless with them.....

7. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Deffinatly gendered female and similar to the wife, I mean she gets a little nasty when I ride her but she cleans up really nice, :D

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

You guys better hope that the wife never reads this post :lolrolling

9. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

You're a woman, right? Please say it's so! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

I think we have a winner here :hii