free website stats program boot rain covers? | Harley Davidson Forums

boot rain covers?

rydahog

Lost my rain covers, anyone in tampa area know a store locally that sells these, other then hd? thanks ryd..other wise i will go to hd,:D

Why not get yourself a pair of NEOS over boots, about $50 or $60 bucks on line. Best foot protection for the rain that money can buy.
Ken

I just use Totes pull overs (tall ones ). Dirt cheap and they keep you dry as a bone. Easy to pull on over Harley boots if you get them big enough.

Riders warehouse has them (not really in the Tampa area) but they have a pair of lightweight rain covers for boots.

totes? locations? neos locations..i cant wait for shipping,,leaving to d.c. and n.y.c. in 2 days..

ok found them...actually good deal at hd..$45..seems to be jsut what i need..as i ride in rain. thanks ryd.

HD carries good stuff, if nothing less, gives you ideas so you can find the OEM maker and save a bit of money...but in a pinch always good! Glad you found them at your local dealer. :D

ok found them...actually good deal at hd..$45..seems to be jsut what i need..as i ride in rain. thanks ryd.
Nothing wrong with the HD ones. I have them myself. They ride up pretty high on your leg so that the legs stay fairly dry too.

I have boot covers,but have only used them once.I don't like them.Too cumbersome.
I ride in the rain more than I want to these days but that seems to be the only way you get to ride because it seems like it rains 24-7 anymore:(
I just put my soft lowers on and they keep the splash off and my feet stay dry.
Definitely "cumbersome"! I don't like that about them at all. Sometimes I think just riding around in good all around black Gore Tex shoes is the way to go. Those HD over the boot rain shoes take up precious space in the lower bag. :(

Back