boot rain covers?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by rydahog, May 22, 2011.

1. rydahog

rydahog Active Member

Lost my rain covers, anyone in tampa area know a store locally that sells these, other then hd? thanks ryd..other wise i will go to hd,:D

2. kemo

kemo R.I.P

Why not get yourself a pair of NEOS over boots, about $50 or $60 bucks on line. Best foot protection for the rain that money can buy.
    Ken

3. ckhismine

ckhismine Active Member

I just use Totes pull overs (tall ones ). Dirt cheap and they keep you dry as a bone. Easy to pull on over Harley boots if you get them big enough.

4. Mattman4403

Mattman4403 Junior Member

Riders warehouse has them (not really in the Tampa area) but they have a pair of lightweight rain covers for boots.

5. rydahog

rydahog Active Member

totes? locations? neos locations..i cant wait for shipping,,leaving to d.c. and n.y.c. in 2 days..

6. rydahog

rydahog Active Member

ok found them...actually good deal at hd..$45..seems to be jsut what i need..as i ride in rain. thanks ryd.

7. ckhismine

ckhismine Active Member

Glad you found what you were looking for and have a safe trip.

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

HD carries good stuff, if nothing less, gives you ideas so you can find the OEM maker and save a bit of money...but in a pinch always good! Glad you found them at your local dealer. :D

9. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Nothing wrong with the HD ones. I have them myself. They ride up pretty high on your leg so that the legs stay fairly dry too.

10. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

Definitely "cumbersome"! I don't like that about them at all. Sometimes I think just riding around in good all around black Gore Tex shoes is the way to go. Those HD over the boot rain shoes take up precious space in the lower bag. :(