free website stats program Blue prints & stuff | Harley Davidson Forums

Blue prints & stuff

zoo-mon

I helped build a harley davidson dealership. The cover sheet of a package of drawing's read in a computer generated bar and shield, Ace's and Eight's A new dealership. I cut this out and framed it. It really mean's nothing. Maybe worth the cost of the frame. It look's nice hang n on the wall. I like it thats all. Sorry I can't add a pic.

Is this meant as a plug for the dealership or are you looking to make these available to the members here?

No plugs entended. Just a cool h/d item I have. If I could I would submit a pic. Our readers might like.

It may become nostalgic real soon. I've heard they are about to close the doors unless they get a buyer real quick.

I heard the owner or one of the owners passed not so long ago. A friend of mine knew him real well. I did the ironwork on that building. That would be a shame if they close up. They have had some great party's. Good time's, good music, etc.

The story I got (from an employee), was that the owner passed away of a heart attack. I think he was 58 or 59. A shock to all, however, his wife was not listed on anything as an owner of the business. As of now, everything is tied up in probate so they couldn't sell if they wanted to for another month or so. Things are tough there for sure, but they claim that they are not going under, and the Friday night bike nights are still going to continue. I haven't made it there this year, but I may stop by this week after work. The store is very bare now. I hope they do okay.

This person didn't say if they were looking to sell or if the owner's wife showed any interest in keeping the place.

Back