free website stats program black box for black bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

black box for black bikes

spot

In the days when you could get any color as long as it was blabk. HELLO '09 trike owners. try useing the turtle was's BLACK BOX. car wax. $19.00 but
your bike will really shine. Messy to put on, as the cleaner and carnayba wax
has a black dye in it inorder to cover scratches etc. best in my opinion.lb

Do you happen to own stock in TW...;)

Seriously, I tried these "black dye" waxes in the past & they wear off over time & stain your hands. IMO, good quality wax & occasional scratch/swirl treatment keeps bike look'n good.

If I never would have logged on here I never would have thought about PLEDGE, Now The Redhead asks if I need more Pledge when she goes shopping, Thanks Boss:s

I truly believe SC Johnson added motorcycle polishing to their latest commercial b/c of glider's marketing on this site - are there any royalty checks being deposited...:s

Truly good stuff indeed!

I truly believe SC Johnson added motorcycle polishing to their latest commercial b/c of glider's marketing on this site - are there any royalty checks being deposited...:s

Truly good stuff indeed!

Yeah Boss what ever happened with the new commercial and the job you promised for the new camera man? I too never forget:lol

Yeah Boss what ever happened with the new commercial and the job you promised for the new camera man? I too never forget:lol

They found out about your camera experience. :D

Flash.jpg

Back