free website stats program Biketronics or Arc Audio | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketronics or Arc Audio

escorial

Whic one would you go with to upgrade you stereo? I see that
Biketronics (180wpc) comes with a lifetime warranty on the speakers and amp
which is nice and also the amp is built for bike use.

The Arc Audio only has a year warranty and the amp is a car one.

Would like to hear some feed back on these two companies only.

Also if you installed either did you have any issues with the XM module
being in the way?

TIA,
John
08 Dark Blue Denim SG

Thanks,
I have already spoken to Wayne about his product as well as Mike at Biketronics. The prices are just about $100 between the Titan BT480 w/mathcing Hertz speakers and Arc Mini and matiching speakers.

Now I'm just looking for feedback, a big plus is a lieftime warranty from Biketronics for the amp and speakers. Also it looks like the Titan is a simpler install and less tweaking needed to be done.

John

I can't say from experience, but the ARC Audio seems to get the best reveiws. Here is a link if ur interested....or not. Click on stereo upgrade for information.
Throttle-Up Industries

i installed the arc amp and arc speakers on my 08 road glide..very simple, sounds great, i dont know what you mean "all that tweaking "you turn a small adjustment screw to where it starts to distort.

I love my Hog Tunes and can't wait to add amp. and speakers in the lower's on my Ultra. 6 speakers should be just about be right!

That is ARC's warranty 1 year, but I take care of my customers like I said, my customer service is second to NONE! everyone have a Happy and safe New Year

I love my Hog Tunes and can't wait to add amp. and speakers in the lower's on my Ultra. 6 speakers should be just about be right!

I also added the Tweeter Pod on the dash so now I have 8 speakers instead of 6. I love Led Zepplin at 70 MPH.

arc all the way!!! low distortion and low heat.

some of the small amps make alot of heat, thats not good in the farring.
what are the thd% for the bike tronics its not listed. the arc is .05% its loud and clean.
i plan on adding a second mini on my bike from wayne

Back