free website stats program Biketoberfest | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest

J

Jack Klarich

Biketoberfest is right around the corner, Anyone have any plans or Ideas ?

I'll be there. Live in Orlando. Not far on the back roads going through Deland (17-92). Deland has a pretty good get together too. Small town gets kinda full. Watch your speed, and just plain watch it!

I wish all you guys the best for it and have a great time. My life has taken on too many complications for me to make it this year. I will just leave it at that.

I envy you Capitol Jack!.

It's like a 2600 mile ride one way for me. I would love to attend if I had the time off...

But, lucky for me Las Vegas BikeFest® is in my hood!

Then, I'll have to wait until April for the Laughlin River run!

Have fun yall!

Myself, JDPEagle, and AJPanda will be hitting Biketoberfest Friday and Saturday on our way home from Key West. Staying out by the airport/race track.

PA and I will be up that way. I'm watching the thread for developments.......

Wife and I will be going down Saturday and back Sunday. Also staying next to the airport/race track.

Wife and I will be heading down on Friday with my dad. Would have liked to stay on Saturday too but, my dad had made other plans. So it looks like we're only the one day. Hope to run into some of you all there...not literally :D

WE stay at the Hilton just north of Main Street, that way it's only a short walk or crawl back to the hotel at night,

PA and I will be up that way. I'm watching the thread for developments.......

Take you camera Bodeen, (since Jack will forget his) and post up some pics. Same goes for the Ocala ride if any of you do that, but it never seemed to collect much interest. And don't forget to include another shot of the fine lookun Night Train of PA's. I wish I could be there and see all you guys, but things are not goin too smooth right now for me (non bike related). You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need.

Send me your address and I will send you a gift certificate at the resturant of your choice for all the beer I was gonna buy you. It's the least I can do after you buying both my wife and my dinner last spring.

Back